WALK IN THE PARK


Blanco jacket, Givenchy shirt, zara plaid shirt, pants and ankle boots, 
Three birds sitting hand knitted scarf, Asos sunglasses

This was the outfit I wore on Saturday in Athens where I went for a walk with my boyfriend. Because I was going to do a lot of walking I went for a sort of urban-lumberjack outfit with a big fluffy scarf from Three Birds Sitting that is actually my mom's etsy store! 
We passed by this little park before we headed for food at Food Str, loved their vegan soup but the quantities were way too small so later I went for some fries that I.do.not.regret. Wish I had taken a picture, not my greatest blogging moment. 

follow me on Bloglovin

Kristen Leo

11 comments:

  1. Looking all warm and cozy there....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kristen, which park in Athens did you visit? I find it so hard to find a good park in that city! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alsos Pagkratiou, but it's super tiny! I think the Botanical garden in Chaidari is one of the best parks in Athens, check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately, the photos won't load. I tried refreshing the page, opening then in a new tab, but nothing... I don't know if this is only happening to me, or...

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know! I think I've fixed them now!

      Delete
  4. Kristen, I will be visiting Athens this summer. Could you do a post about cool places to visit? Especially music venues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ellana! Thanks for the question! Great idea, I'll try and put something together next month ;)

      Delete
  5. This is such a cool and casual outfit! Love the scarf!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, love this look, that scarf and coat!!! xoxo

    http://midoriline.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit , Love your Comfy scarf
    please also check out my blog


    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pics, love your outfit :)

    Mae from
    http://blackhairblackdress.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram